Recorded 28 June 2013.
You can download the m4a file.
In this episode we talk about iOS 7 and about syncing.
This episode is sponsored by Igloo Software. Igloo is an intranet you’ll actually like. You can share content quickly with built-in apps: blogs, calendars, file sharing, forums, Twitter-like microblogs and wikis. Everything is social: you comment on any type of content, @mention your coworkers, follow content for updates and use tags to group things around the way you work.
- You can add on rooms, like mini-Igloos, for each of your teams to work in
- It’s easy – the whole thing is drag-and-drop, features responsive design and uses beautiful fonts from TypeKit
- Your Igloo has enterprise-grade security, and you can start using it right away
- It’s free to use with up to ten people, and when your Igloo grows, its only $12/person each month
- Go to igloosoftware.com/patty (as in Duke) to start building your Igloo
Some things we mention: